Friday, August 21, 2015

My favorite actor and actress, and my favorite movie of both of them. :)

 Johnny Depp is my favorite actor.  Always has been.  He is a chameleon, he can play any role thrown at him.  My favorite movie of his is Finding Neverland.  I love this movie.  I like all of his movies, but this one is my favorite.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  :)

 My favorite actress is Julia Roberts.  Always has been.  My favorite movie of hers is Eat Pray Love.  I have almost all of her movies.  I love that this movie is based on a true story,and I love that that Javier Bardem is in it also.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  I hope you like my blog.  God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. I love Finding Neverland :) I guess I will watch Eat Pray Love... Is it on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it isn't. It is at Walmart for $5. It is an awesome movie. I wish you lived closer. I would let you borrow it. :)

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...