Saturday, January 16, 2016

My favorite Youtubers.

 First is Grav3yard Girl.  She is awesome, and I have a lot in common with her.  She does beauty videos, and she also tries As Seen on TV stuff.  She is hilarious.
 Next is the Game Grumps.  They are so funny!  They play video games, board games, and tabletop games.  I laugh every single time I watch their videos.
 Here is Chad Alan.  He collects different toys, goes toy hunting, and opens different types of blind bags.  He is funny too.
 This is Hey That's Mike.  They are a family who vlogs, collects toys, and opens different geeky boxes.  They are a cool family, and I enjoy their videos.
 Last but not least, is Rosanna Pansino.  She is the creator of the Youtube cooking show Nerdy Nummies.  It is awesome!  She makes geeky and nerdy goodies.  I have her cookbook and it is so awesome!  Her and Grav3yard Girl tie for my favorite Youtuber.  Hope you liked the blog post.  God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll have to check them out. Game Grumps sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are hilarious! You should watch Nerdy Nummies, and Grav3yard Girl too. :)

      Delete

2 movie reviews

     First movie is Elemental.  This movie bored me.  The story was not good.  I liked that they had elemental stuff, but I think it could h...