Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review of Fire Emblem Fates Birthright

                                   First off, this game is really awesome!  It is the first Fire Emblem game that I have beaten.  I loved the story, and the characters.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
                                         This is Silas.  He is the guy that I married in the game.  He was always by my side.  Yes, you can get married.  We also had a kid, but the kid was far away from all the war.  It is sweet that you can have a family in the game.  It is just like Fire Emblem Awakening in that respect.
Here is a list of all the characters.  I haven't met all of them, but if I get the other 2 games I will meet them eventually.  This game was a lot of fun, and it had sad parts.  It had happy parts too.  I highly recommend it.  Hope you liked my review.  God Bless.

2 comments:

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...