Friday, July 15, 2016

3 movie reviews and a video game review

 First movie is Avengers Age of Ultron.  This is my favorite Avengers movie.  Nonstop action and no boring parts.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
 Next is Mothers and Daughters.  This movie was good.  It had sad moments and it also had moments that made me smile.  I give it a 9 out of 10.
 Last movie is Zootopia.  This movie is adorable!  My son loved it and so did I.  The music was great in the movie also.  It kept me guessing all throughout the movie.  I know that your kids or grandkids will love it.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
Lastly, the video game review.  Mighty Gunvolt.  This game was fun and challenging.  It didn't take me long to beat, but the last bad guy took me 4 tries to beat.  It was great.  I give it a 9.5 out of 10. Hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

2 comments:

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...