Monday, April 10, 2017

Movie review


This movie was good!  Nothing beats the original, but this was good.   Most of it was from the original Disney cartoon.  Plus a couple of new songs.  I laughed at some parts, and I cried at my favorite part.  (I always cry at my favorite part).  lol.  I will definitely be buying it when it comes to Blu-ray.  The cast was good.  Emma did a good job with her portrayal. Beast was good too.  I didn't care for Gaston, and Lefou sounded too much like Olaf.  lol.  The only small critique that I have is when Beast becomes human again, his hair is too short.  It may seem funny, but I loved the fact in the cartoon that their hair was the same length.  Don't ask me why, I just liked it.  lol.  I give it a 9.5 out of 10.  Because the original is the best, and I give the original a 10 out of 10.  Hope you like my review.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...