Sunday, January 7, 2018

1 movie review and 2 video game reviews


 First is Bright.   This movie was good.  Will Smith was really good as always.  If you don't like F bombs, don't watch this movie.  The action was really cool.  I give it a 8 out of 10.

 Next is Mario Party The Top 100.  Oh my goodness,  this was nostalgia overload!  My favorite minigame is the one pictured above.  I love this game and I remember my childhood while playing.  I give it a 10 out of 10.


Last, but certainly not least.  Super Mario Odyssey.   This game was a blast! I beat it last year and it was awesome! I loved all the kingdoms, but I think luncheon kingdom was my favorite.   I definitely recommend this game.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  Hope you like my reviews.  God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...