Friday, September 6, 2019

3 movie reviews

 First movie is Endgame.  This movie was awesome!  It made me laugh and cry.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
 2nd movie is Mary Poppins Returns.   This movie was boring to me.  I didn't like the songs and the actors just seemed like they were forced to act.  Just my opinion.  I prefer the original.  It gets a 3 out of 10.
Last movie is Five Feet Apart.   This movie was soooooooo good! I loved it.  It also made me laugh and cry.  The chemistry between  the actors was great.  It gets a 10 out of 10.  Hope you like my reviews.   God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a little of Mary Poppins Returns. Not for me. Some movies should not be remade. I haven't seen the other 2. Nice reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah they should have left Mary Poppins alone.

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...