Saturday, December 7, 2019

3 reviews

 First review is Lost in Austen.  This movie was not good.  I didn't like the story or the way it ended.  I give it a 3 out of 10.
 Next movie is The Knight before Christmas.   I loved this movie.  The story and characters vibed well.  It was a very cute movie.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
Last, but not least, Merry Happy Whatever.   This show was funny.  I binge watched all the episodes so far.  Dennis Quaid is too funny and I also love that Bridget Mendler is in it too.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  I hope you like my reviews.   God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Nice reviews. Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas, daughter. Wish you were here. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too mommy. You will see us next year sometime. Love and miss you.

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...