Thursday, January 30, 2020

2 Netflix show reviews and a game review


 First is Dolly Parton's Heartstrings.  This is a good series.  I cried, laughed and just had a good time watching all the episodes.  It is really cool to hear what inspired Dolly's songs.  If you like Dolly, you will like this series.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
 2nd is Alexa and Katie.  This show is sooooo good!  I binge watched all 3 seasons.  I can't wait for the next season.  It made me cry in a good way.  I highly recommend this show!  I give it a 10 out of 10.
 Last but not least is Pikuniku.  This game is cute and short.  I give it a 9 out of 10.  I hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...