Tuesday, March 1, 2022

2 video game reviews

1st game is The Witcher 3.  I really like this game a lot.  Geralt is a good character and the story so far is really good.  I killed a griffin faster than my husband did when he first played the game.  That made me feel good.  I am giving it a 10 out of 10 and I haven't even beat the game yet.  That is how good the game is.  



 Last game is Farm Together.  I love farming/life sims a lot.  They are mainly what I play.  This game is really fun and I love the mechanics.  You can change your character's looks, clothes, tractor, pet and even your farmhands.  If you like farming/life sims, I definitely recommend this game.  10 out of 10.  I hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...