Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Video game reviews

First game is Lost in Random.  This game is fun so far. I just got it a couple days ago.  The graphics are very Tim Burtonesque.  I am having fun playing it so far.  I will give it a 8 out of 10.
Second game is 9 Years of Shadows.  I love this game!  The teddy bear companion is so cute!!  The gameplay is very fun and the music is good too.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
Third game is Sleeping Dogs. Haven't played much of this game yet, but it is good so far.  I look forward to playing more of it in the future.  I give it a 8 out of 10.
Fourth game is Murdered Soul Suspect.  This game is really cool.  You play as a detective and you have to solve your own murder.  The gameplay is really fun so far and I can't wait to finish this one.  I give it a 10 out of 10.

 Last game is Steelrising.  I love this game so much!!!!!  This game is beautiful and the story is really good.  I love the fighting in this game.  It feels like Dark Souls/Bloodbourne/Elden Ring.  I also like the history aspect of it.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  Hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...