Saturday, August 24, 2024

3 movie reviews


First movie is IF.  This movie was great!  I loved every minute of it!  The story was well done and the cast was great.  Ryan Reynolds was really good in this movie.  It is a little emotional, so maybe get some tissues.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
Second movie was Twisters.  This movie was good.  Very action packed.  The original will always be the best, but this one was a close second.  If you liked Twister, you will like this movie.  I give it a 9 out of 10. 

                               Last movie is Inside Out 2.  I really didn't like this movie.  It was boring to me.  Little kids will like it, because of all the colorful characters.  The story lacked a lot and I was disappointed.  I give it a 4 out of 10.  Hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

First movie is Alice, Darling.  This movie was a little heartbreaking and it really shows what verbal abuse does to a person.  It was also e...