Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Friendship



What is friendship?  It means being there for someone, and letting them know that you have their back.  I have had a few friends in the past.  They all stopped being my friend for reasons I couldn't understand.  I have to say now that I am glad they did.  That means they weren't truly my friend in the first place.  I have new friends now and they are awesome.  Each and every one.  I have a best friend in Pennsylvania.  We have been friends for over a year.  We are so opposite sometimes, that it makes me laugh.  We are both weird, sometimes we disagree on stuff.  That is true of any friend though.  You will agree on things, and you will disagree.  We like some of the same things.  I really care about her and I hope we can meet in person soon.  Do you have a friend that you can always talk to about anything?  Have a good night and God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. Yep....I have a couple of ladies I can turn to for prayer and other things. I've yet to meet one of them in person, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one friend I've known since 6th grade. We didn't start out friends, but by high school we were great friends! She and I talk almost EVERY day now, even though we haven't lived in the same place since we graduated in '97. I have another friend, also from 6th grade. We keep in contact, but don't talk every day. However we can always just pick right back up! Another one I talk to a couple of times a week by phone. We haven't lived in the same place for over 5 yrs now. Now, ask me if I have friends in my current location? Nope lol. But I do have several great friends that still "got my back". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting. It is so cool to hear of people's friendships. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love it! You are my best friend, too! <3 I am cracking up at these parts: We are so opposite sometimes, that it makes me laugh. We are both weird, sometimes we disagree on stuff. We like some of the same things.
    I can't wait to meet you, either! I'm sorry it won't work out this year, but it will sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...