Friday, November 1, 2013

Once upon a Time



Today's post is about my favorite show on tv right now.  Once upon a Time.  It is an awesome show and I have watched it since it began.  It is a unique take on fairy tale/Disney and other characters.  My favorite characters are Belle and Rumpelstiltskin.  I just love the chemistry they have.  I love the story lines and most of the characters.  There are some that I can't stand, but they are tolerable.  That is true of any tv show though.  Do you watch Once?  Who is your favorite character and why?  Have a great night and God Bless.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I bet Ariel will be your favorite after Sunday. ;)

      Delete
  2. First of all - cracking up at "there are some I can't stand, but they are tolerable." You just completely contradicted yourself! Lol :D

    Anyway, yes, I watch. My favorite character is Jefferson because he's so sad and cute and awesome. I also love Rumple and Belle. I also love Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, in which I love all three good characters :) Oh, I also really like Aurora, and can't wait to see Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny! I knew who your favorite was. haha

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm.....a favorite? Let me think.....I would have to say that Rumple and Hook tie for my favorite characters. I think Henry is adorable and Emma is the best actress on the show.....and she totally belongs with Neal. Arora and Milan are my least favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the characters.. but I do adore Hook! And Emma.. and Bell Fire..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryLu, you are like me, once I start naming who I like, I keep adding to the list. LOL

      Delete
    2. That is cool. Yeah, Hook is my 3rd favorite character. :)

      Delete
  5. Do I have to pick a favorite? lol. But I've always had a special place in my heart for "Beauty and the Beast", and I love 'Rumbelle' ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Me too. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. :)

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...