Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Video Game Review



Today's review is of The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds.  This game is the sequel of my favorite Zelda game ever.  It didn't disappoint at all.  It was awesome and the graphics were amazing!  The ending made me cry (in a good way).  It is the best sequel that I could have asked for.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  I also give it a A++++++ lol.  You should definitely pick this game up and play it.  You will not be sorry.  Have a great New Year and God Bless.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I started playing it, and the graphics are great and the gameplay is not bad either. Being a fan of Zelda games for a while, this is definitely a good addition to the series.

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...