Sunday, March 30, 2014

3 movie reviews

 Frozen  is funny, a little sad, but all in all a great movie.  I liked most of the characters and the music.  I give it a 7 out of 10.
 Pacific Rim was interesting.  I honestly didn't think I would like it, but I did.  I liked a few characters.  It is action packed.  I give it a 8 and half out of 10.
This movie was okay.  I liked that Harrison Ford was in it, but other than that it was meh.  I never read the book, so I was lost.  If you have read the book, maybe you will like it.  I give it a 6 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Frozen! Looks so awesome :) I saw Pacific Rim a while ago. It was okay, some characters I liked, but eh. I don't even want to see Ender's Game. Haha. And by the sound of your review, I'm not missing anything. Thanks for the helpful reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not missing anything with Ender's Game. Frozen is awesome! Pacific Rim surprised me. lol. :)

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...