Thursday, May 1, 2014

4 video game reviews.

 Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade was fun and easy.  I give it a 8 and a half out of 10.
 Yoshi's New Island was awesome!  I think that it could have been more challenging, but other than that it was a lot of fun.  I give it a 9 and a half out of 10.
 I have beat almost all of the Lego games.  This one was fun.  It took awhile to beat, but it was worth it.  I give it a 9 out of 10.
This game was so much fun!  I beat it in 2 hours.  First time playing it too.  I was very proud of myself.  I loved the graphics a lot.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  All these reviews are my opinion.  If you have beat one of these games, what did you think?  Hope you enjoyed my reviews.  God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't played any of these....Castle of Illusion sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...