Thursday, February 2, 2017

2 movie reviews

 First movie is Suicide Squad.  This movie was good.  Will Smith and Margot Robbie were the stars of the movie in my opinion.  Margot was a great Harley Quinn.  Will was funny as usual.  I didn't like Jared Leto's portrayal of The Joker.  It was terrible.  Jack Nicholson is the best Joker in my opinion.  There was a lot of action, a little comedy.  I give it a 8 out of 10.
Last movie is The Three Musketeers.  This version is way better than the one with Kieffer Sutherland.  I did miss Tim Curry as Cardinal Richlieu though.  Christoph Waltz didn't cut it in my opinion.  He wasn't evil enough.  I loved that Matthew Macfadyen was Athos!!!  Made the movie more enjoyable.  I also liked who played Aramis, Porthos and D'Artagnan.  This movie was very good.  I highly recommend it.  I give it a 9.5 out of 10.  Because of Cardinal Richlieu.  Hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of them, but maybe I will give them a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both good movies. I think you will enjoy them. :)

      Delete
  2. I won't be watching either one, but thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suicide squad was definitely different lol. I want to watch that Three Musketeers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will Smith and Margot Robbie stole the show. Three Musketeers is on Netflix. :)

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...