Thursday, February 16, 2017

2 movie reviews

 First movie is Inside Out.  This movie was okay.  It was kinda boring.  It had some good parts, but all in all it was okay.  I give it a 7 out of 10.
Last movie is The Choice.  Oh my goodness this movie was great!  It had me laughing and crying.  Definitely have tissues handy.  It was very good and the actors were great.  Nicholas Sparks books make great movies.  I highly recommend this movie.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  Hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. If you recommend it I will try it, I don't do cartoons especially corny ones and that one looked really corny, I really didn't like Trolls, but I will try The Coice one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I think you will like The Choice. :)

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...