Friday, August 27, 2021

3 game reviews

First game is Garden Story.  This game is adorable!  You play as a grape named Concord and you have to save the town from rotting branches and other things.  The characters are so cute and the dialogue is great.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
Second game is Sparklite.  This game is fun.  You have to get sparklite, which is the currency in game.  You use it to upgrade everything.  The story is good and the characters are nice.  I give it a 9 out of 10.

 Last game is Songs for a Hero.  This game is hilarious!!!  It is so fun!  There is singing throughout the game and the lyrics are so funny.  I have gotten pretty far in the game and I am enjoying it a lot.  The singing goes with what is going on in the game and I laugh so hard every time.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  I hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...