Saturday, August 28, 2021

2 movie reviews

First movie is The Wrong Missy. This movie was very dumb.  He texts the wrong girl and stupidity ensues.  I don't recommend this movie at all.  I give it a 4 out of 10.

 Last one is He's All That.  This movie was very good.  I love how characters from the first movie were in it.  The lead actor is from Cobra Kai and he played this part well.  If you liked She's All That, you will love this movie.  I actually cried at the ending.  It is a very sweet movie and I think I like it better than She's All That to be honest.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  Hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...