Monday, September 20, 2021

2 movie reviews and 1 tv show review

First movie is Only Mine.  It is based on a true story.  It was an intense story.  The actors did a good job.  I give it a 9 out of 10.
Next is Cruella.  This movie was so good!  I highly recommend this movie if you have Disney Plus.  I love Emma Stone.  She is a great actress and she played the part well.  I give it a 10 out of 10.
Last, but not least there is Only Murders in the Building.  This show is really good.  If you like murder mysteries or true crime podcasts, you will love this show.  I love the chemistry between Steve Martin and Martin Short.  Selena Gomez brings a younger perspective and she does a good job.  I give it a 10 out of 10.  New episodes every Tuesday on Hulu.  I hope you like my reviews.  God Bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 movie reviews

       First movie is Barber.  It was okay.  The story was okay.  I wouldn't watch it again. I didn't like the ending at all.  Just ...