Sunday, August 11, 2013

2 movie reviews.

 1st movie is Anna Karenina.  This movie had me going what in the world is going on?  Matthew Mcfadyen's character was hilarious!!  I was laughing at his parts.  Keira Knightley's character was okay.  I didn't like Vronsky at all!!  My rating for this movie would be a 2.5 out of 10.  That is just my opinion though.  :)
2nd movie is Safe Haven.  Oh my gosh!!  I LOVE this movie!!!  Nicholas Sparks has done it again.  The actors in this movie are awesome!  Just have tissues handy.  That is all I am saying.  My rating for this movie is a 10 out of 10. 


I will be doing more movie reviews and book reviews in the future.  Have a great day everyone.  God Bless.  :)

7 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you on Safe Haven!! :) I didn't know Matthew McFadyen was in the first one... I really like him (he's so cute!) but still don't want to see it. Looking forward to more book and movie reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he is the reason that I wanted to watch it. Because they were both on Pride and Prejudice. They are brother and sister on this movie though. I knew that you would agree on Safe Haven. lol. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh! Duh, I didn't even think about that it was the two from Pride and Prejudice. Lol. Keira Knightley used to be my favorite actress but now she's just in a ton of "period pieces" that are more dark or bad or boring or whatever.

      Delete
  2. I like that you are doing honest reviews. Haven't seen either one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom. I always try to be honest when movies are concerned, because I would like to know before I watch them whether they are good or not. I will do the same for books too. :)

      Delete
  3. Im anxious to see "Safe Haven"! I've read the book and loved it!! =)

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...