Saturday, August 24, 2013

Skype



Skype is awesome!  It helps me keep in touch with my family and friends.  My son loves to Skype, unless something else is distracting him.  lol.  It has helped me a lot to see my family, even though I can't be there in person, I can be there via Skype.  I recently went to my sister's baby shower 500 miles away via Skype, and it worked very well.  It was like I was there.  Do any of you Skype with relatives or friends?  Do you think it is awesome too?  Have a great day and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I skype wit' me Pooh Bear and his mommy. But of course you already know that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skype with you! :) And occasionally my brothers who are only a 3 miinute drive away hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...