Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stress.



Stress!!  We all have it.  Money stress, job stress, family stress.  Whatever your stress, you are not alone.  Whenever I feel stressed, I listen to music.  Or I write down my stress.  Writing it down is awesome, because you can see it and evaluate it.  I also pray to God to help me.  You can never go wrong with asking God.  He already knows what is wrong, and all you have to do is give it to him.  I also read God's Word.  That helps a lot.  Sometimes it is hard for me, because I feel like I failed, when I stress too much.  I wonder, what am I doing wrong?  That is when I know I need God more, and he makes me feel better.  It is so hard to get swept up in technology, which just adds to the stress sometimes.  I encourage you to take some time to pray, read God's word, or just have a conversation with God.  You will not regret it.  God wants you to come and cast your burdens on him.  Will you?  God Bless.

3 comments:

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...