Sunday, August 18, 2013

Movies I can watch over and over again.





Okay, I don't know about you, but I can watch the movies above a lot and not get sick of them.  3 of them are Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies.  The other 2, are the movies I have watched more times than I can count.  I love romantic chick flicks.  I always have.  Sometimes us ladies just need a good cry, or a great storyline.  Nicholas Sparks never disappoints.  I think I know these movies by heart now.  lol.  I highly recommend all the movies above.  These 5 movies are pretty much my go to movies when I want to watch romance, or if I need a good cry.  Have a great day.  God Bless.

8 comments:

  1. One of my absolute favorites is sister's keeper. That one makes me cry like a little baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to see that movie, but never have. I think I will watch it. Out of the 5 movies that I posted, Safe Haven made me cry a lot. You should watch it, if you haven't already. :)

      Delete
  2. You know, I don't think I've seen any of these movies. I do want to see Safe Haven and Pride & Prejudice.....some day, if they come to Netflix. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You watched the Notebook with me mom. lol. James Garner is the older version of the boy. Yes, you should watch Safe Haven and Pride and Prejudice. All 5 movies of the movies I posted are awesome. Love ya.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm....sounds vaguely familiar. I will have to look it up to jog my memory.

      Delete
    3. Safe Haven is on Netflix now. Just FYI. :)

      Delete
  3. Started to watch the Notebook and hated it and I have He's Just Not That Into You but haven't watched it yet lol. I want to! Love Pride and Prejudice and Safe Haven and now I want to watch The Lucky one again!! Do all Nicholas Sparks movies have an about-to-kiss close up? Lol. I never noticed that :)
    I don't want to cry but I do love the real emotional movies rather than just the cheesy romantic comedies. I also love Emma (with Gwyneth Paltrow), 13 Going on 30, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, The Lake House, Failure to Launch, Princess Diaries 2, The Terminal, and Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you hate The Notebook? It is a very sweet movie. You should watch He's Just Not That Into You. I have seen all the movies you listed and the only one I don't like is The Terminal. Yes, I think all the Nicholas Sparks movies have almost the same close up. I think it is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...