Thursday, August 29, 2013

Music





What does music mean to me?  It means an escape from every day life.  Sometimes I just need to listen to music.  It helps me get into a good mood.  Up above are pics of the artists I listen to on a daily basis.  For those of you that don't know their names, from top to bottom are, Carman, Lindsey Stirling, Tyler Ward, and Peter Hollens.  They all have their own style.  Which is what I like about all 4 of them.  I like all types of music, except growling metal music.  What types of music do you listen to?  Has your choice in music varied over the years?  I know mine has.  Have a great day.  God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. You know my favorites....now that I listen to Pandora, I find myself listening to music I haven't heard in years! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like Pandora. Another thing I got you hooked on. lol. ;)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. You get your mom hooked on a lot of things! Good thing none of them are bad things :)

      Delete
  2. I love Lindsey Stirling and Peter Hollens!! Don't know much by Tyler Ward but like what I have heard. And I used to listen to Carman a lot when I was a kid.
    Yes, my taste in music has varied a lot! Actually... I wouldn't say varied as much as widened. I still love the stuff I listened to as a kid (Beach Boys, FFH, Jump5) but I also love stuff I discovered as a teenager (rock, movie soundtracks) and now I love country music, too! Right now my favorite songs are Just Give Me a Reason by Pink and Fly Over States by Jason Aldean. Plus all the songs from Nashville and Smash, and Radioactive by Lindsey & Pentatonix :)

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...