Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weather



The weather can be so weird sometimes.  When I was living in California, it was very weird.  It was either really HOT, or raining.  Sometimes we wouldn't get rain that much.  It stunk.  Now I live in Idaho and the weather is so different.  I have seen more lightning here, than in California I think.  lol.  The hottest it has gotten here is 108.  I am used to way hotter summers than this.  Now Fall is coming and I am looking forward to what it has in store.  My father in law says the Falls are awesome here.  How is the weather where you are?  Are you looking forward to the Fall?  Have a good day and God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...........HOT....AND.....HOT....AND...HOT!
    Yes, I am looking forward to Fall. But, looking forward to Winter more. The only bad thing is your dad having to go to and from work. Praying the car hangs in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally looking forward to fall!! 108 is way hot! It hasn't been that hot here. But it's so humid here :/ When we went to the beach it was awesome. It was actually cold in the mornings and at night! And then when it was hot, it was still breezy and nice. As soon as we got back, which was in the middle of the night by the way, it was so hot and sticky and we just wanted to go back. It's also been pretty rainy the past couple of months.
    I love the lightning and rainbow pics :)

    ReplyDelete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...