Monday, August 12, 2013

Books I have read through, some more than once. :)

 The best book I have read through.  I keep learning new things every time I open it.  B.I.B.L.E.  Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.  I love learning new things, and my favorite verse is Mark 10:27.  :)  I have read through the Bible 4 times and it never gets old.  It is always new to me, and I think that is awesome!
 Sweet Accord is the first book that I read just to read.  It is a very sweet story, and I love the character interaction.  The thing that draws me to a book, are the characters.  That is why I have read this book more than 3 times.  If you like a sweet, Christian romance, then you will love this book.  :)
 This book was so sad!!  I read this book in high school.  The movie is even sadder.  I really like the brothers, but I HATE the ending!  Just saying.
 This book is the first novel I have ever read.  I really loved it and I can't wait for the next book.  If you want adventure and romance, then this book is for you.  It is really good. 
This book was sad too!  I also read this book in high school.  I love the romance between Heathcliff and Cathy.  The book was awesome!  My favorite movie version is with Timothy Dalton and Anna Calder-Marshall.  I really like it.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Great choices. As you know, I am on my 13th time reading through the Bible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did know that. Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read Wuthering Heights yet. I own a copy lol. But I haven't gotten to it yet. I will someday. I don't want to watch any movie versions until I've read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it. It is really good. I read the book, before I watched the movie. I think the movie version is very close to the book. Plus I like Timothy Dalton. :)

      Delete
    2. I meant the movie version I like. lol.

      Delete

2 movie reviews

      First movie is Mean Girls.  I didn't really like this movie at all.  They turned it into a musical and it just didn't fit for ...